Monday, January 6, 2014

1: Prayer


Day one success. Well in the fact that we did it. I may or may not have forgotten to give Brian a heads up on the time limit or the knowledge that this blog is happening. Perhaps we need a couples lesson on communication.

For the break down of events. I said prayer, we sang "I am a Child of God", then I shared a quote by Russell M. Nelson, and we talked about why we pray, when we pray and how we pray. Oli ran around most of the time but at least we gated him into the room so hopeful some of it stuck. When we talked about the "why" we asked how we show love and did a few triple whammies. Triple whammies are three way kisses, something my brother and I grew up doing with our parents.

We ended singing motor-boat and running around in circles. Oliver couldn't stop with the encore of "more" motor-boat. The entire lesson took a total of 7 minutes, but we did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment